Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 2, 2013

New T-Shirt Pattern for Neo and Middie Blythe!

I finally did it! I published my own pattern. It's for a t-shirt for Neo and Middie Blythe dolls and is available on Etsy for Instand Download.

The pattern is 22 pages packed full of tutorials on working with knits, using stabilizer, 2 pattern sizes and 38 full color step-by-step photos to make sure that you end up with a great finished shirt.

I'm actually mentally exhausted. It takes so long to create and test a pattern, then to get it properly scanned in and redrawn in a professional looking format. Then there's still editing photos and creating the entire document.

It's all worth it though. I have created something I am super proud of and it's pretty kick butt. I just hope everyone likes it.

What should my next pattern be? Tell me in the comments!

 photo Screenshot2013-06-01at113737PM_zps438dcf3c.png

2 comments:

Spam and inappropriate comments will be deleted and users will be blocked.